[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.5.0?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon May 14 20:49:50 CEST 2012

Hi Team,

I wold like to ask your opinion in 1.5.0 release.

Dreamweb testing was the major thing which prevented me from starting
the release cycle, but now the testing seems to be going well, so I
think we can do it.

The major features of this release:

  - Soltys
  - Composer
  - Another TsAGE game (Blue Force)
  - Dreamweb (going to be announced as freeware)

  - Dramatic GUI improvements, mainly because of TTF fonts
  - MT-32 facelift

If anything else is missing, please make sure you update the NEWS file.

So, if there are no objections, I would work on the release schedule
this week and announce the release backlog. My thoughts are to release
it at end of June.

Eugene