[Scummvm-devel] Buildbot support for ScummVM Tools

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 22 03:14:20 CET 2012

Gents,
  I have implemented the necessary changes to the ScummVM buildbot
  configuration file to support building of the tools:

https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm-sites/commit/bf244a10c5c6301ff9439ba8552a632f5ec4955b

  But since this is a major update, I have refrained from implementing
  this, until:
  a) We have made a recent backup of the buildbot system in case we
     need to recover/rollback.
  b) one of yourselves has reviewed my changes.

  As mentioned in the commit message, some further code changes to
  this configuration and possibly the scummvm-tools configure may be
  need to get successful build, but this can be done as the next step:
<snip>
This looks good, and no changes to scumm.py code should be needed, but
it should be reviewed before it is implemented on the buildbot box.

Some changes may be needed to the tools builder code to remove
configuration options which are ScummVM only. Also, some work may be
needed to allow correct cross-compilation of tools and out of tree
builds.
<end snip>

--
Thanks,