[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: ScummVM sourceforge project update

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Tue Oct 2 08:44:15 CEST 2012

I see closed bugs too. For example https://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/5016/ .

>   3. The game group name list seem to have had spaces, replaced by
>      underscores, which makes them a pain to read. The original values
>      with spaces should be restored.

This is unfortunately not possible
( https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/feature-requests/7/ )

>   4. Some fields from the old tracker are missing, which carried useful
>      data especially (from memory as I can't check the old interface):
>      "Reason for Closure i.e. fixed, postponded, out-dated, invalid"
>      "Subsystem(?) i.e. Graphics, Script Bugs, Occurred in Original"

That particular field has been converted into labels:
https://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/search?q=labels:Graphics
https://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/search?q=labels:Also+occurs+in+the+original

-Willem Jan