[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: ScummVM sourceforge project update

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Sep 23 16:19:52 CEST 2012

Hi Team,

I requested to upgrade our account on SF.net to new features:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/Features/

This should go smoothly and let us use new cool stuff like custom
fields on ur tracker.

Also I anticipate no impact on the production, but please be careful
with commits to subversion and tracer item updates.

Additionally I am planning to finally switch rest of our repos to git.
This touches web, buildbot and other minor repositories still sitting
on our sf.net. Original subversion will remain untouched, but after
the transition I'll put everyone in RO mode there, so we will not get
syncing problems.

Eugene