[Scummvm-devel] GSOC 2013 - Hardware accelerated blitting

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 20 01:16:27 CEST 2013

Hotea,
  As no-one else has answered here, I will try to provide a salient
  response.

  If you haven't already found it, I'd suggest reading the documents
  from http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Developer_Central , as these
  will answer the basic questions.

  Feel free to ask in our IRC channel if you want to discuss this
  further or clarify any specific issues.

  You should talk to the relevant mentors for this task if possible:
  http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Tasks#Hardware_accelerated_blitting
  and take a look at the OpenGL backend code.

  To start to understand how things fit together, try looking at the
  directory hierachy in http://doxygen.scummvm.org/ and the code in
  the scummvm/backends folder specifically.

  Good luck with your application.
Thanks,
David Turner