[Scummvm-devel] Google Doc Sprint Summit v3

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Mon Aug 5 10:01:51 CEST 2013

Hi Thierry, Thanks a lot for being a volunteer!

Dear team member,
We now have 3 volunteers for the Google Doc Sprint '13, so we'll start
filling in an organization application form. Those volunteers are:
- Thierry (Criezy)
- Adrian (RichieSams)
- and I

We have 2 days to finalize the form, which means 2 days to find up to 2
additional volunteers.

So, if you are available during this period and interested in joining the
effort, don't be shy! We need your help!

Best regards,
Arnaud