[Scummvm-devel] Building the Android port on SDK 22

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Aug 7 16:37:06 CEST 2013

"A. Milburn" <fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Beware that OpenJDK and Sun's JDK 7 have been known to cause problems with
> dex when compiling some bits of the tree (their javac compilers, that is,
> there's no problem using them for the build tools), I don't know if that's
> still an issue.

I can't use Sun's JDK 7 on this machine (they don't support
Linux/PPC), which is why I use IBM JDK, and need Android SDK >= 22.
:-)

(I can use OpenJDK/IcedTea, but then ant-based builds seem to break
 completely.)

> Is com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilderMain gone entirely? If it is then
> you might try copying an old sdklib.jar and putting that in -classpath
> using some wrapper script.

It looks like sdklib.jar still contains this class.  I'll see if it's
still possible to use it.  It's probably just a question of time
before it's removed from there as well though...

Thanks

  // Marcus