[Scummvm-devel] Jpeg compilation errors

Always yours, Fedor. fedor_qd at mail.ru
Sat Dec 14 08:23:54 CET 2013

Hi! This problem solved. I enable HAVE_PROTOTYPES in config.h
Fedor

исходное сбщ
Тема: Re: [Scummvm-devel] Jpeg compilation errors
От: Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com>
Дата: 14.12.2013 03.38

On 12/13/2013 08:01 PM, Always yours, Fedor. wrote:
> Hi! I try to compile ScummVM with Jpeg support for Symbian and get many errors.
> Headers present in System and User include path.
> I am using GCCE 4.4.1 from Mentor Graphics and S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0.
> I build libjpeg.lib succefully without jpeg-turbo code from libjpeg-turbo-code-1082-tags-1.3.0.zip.
> I attach jpeg headers used for compilation scummvm_base.mmp.
> Building without jpeg support succesful.
> Here console log :

It definitly looks wrong that HAVE_PROTOTYPES isn't defined in
(j)config.h. This would explain most (if not all) of these errors since
the prototypes don't have any argument list without that define and thus
the compiler thinks they take no arguments (so HAVE_PROTOTYPES should
really have been defined in the first place).

Another note: I'm not sure where this "config.h" file comes from but it
sounds really dangerous to have a global "config.h" file in your include
path. All the configuration definitions from config.h should really be
in jconfig.h.

// Johannes