[Scummvm-devel] We need to upgrade our forums

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Fri Dec 27 15:43:04 CET 2013

Indeed, I just removed some more spammer accounts.

Concerning this new plan, I agree with Filippos: asking for real user to
first connect to IRC and say 'hi' is too much IMHO.
At least we have almost no more spam in the forum now we (temporarily)
switched to manual confirmation, it's better than nothing :)

See you
Arnaud