[Scummvm-devel] We need to upgrade our forums

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 19:15:31 CET 2013

Also, there are advanced blocking / spam filtering modules for phpBB3,
which are IMHO the best solution for this:

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/modifications/anti-spam-9/

most notable is this one:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/advanced_block_mod/

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde