[Scummvm-devel] French version of the Rugrats Adventure for a developer?

Donovan Watteau tsoomi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:33:07 CET 2013

Hello,

I found this old game in my desk: "A la recherche de Reptar" [1] (not
to be confused with the PS1 game of the same name), the French version
of The Rugrats Adventure Game, which is a point'n'click.

I see it could be made to work with the Mohawk engine, and it fits
with the games targeted by ScummVM.  I liked it a lot when I was 7
or 8.

Could it be of any use to a ScummVM developer?  I see there was
some early work on this [2]; maybe having a French version, or another
copy for another developer would help?

I'd gladly send it.

[1] http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5402/recherchereptarsmaller.jpg
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.games.devel.scummvm/8950/