[Scummvm-devel] Hello everybody!

Tobia Tesan tobia.tesan at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:10:32 CEST 2013

Hi, I am Tobia!
Some of you know me arleady as "t0by" on IRC, some of you have read my
I am a twentysomething CompSci student from Italy; my proposal to work
on the WME engine has been accepted as part of GSOC 2013.
I am enormously excited about it and, first of all, I want to extend my
thanks to those who I've been pestering during the past weeks to get my
proposal right (mostly somaen and poor fuzzie).

I will chronicle my efforts and blog about scummvm and games on
http://icodelikeacow.wordpress.com/.

At the moment it is pretty empty (save for the obligatory "Hello World"
post), but it will begin to populate during the next few days as I get
started :)

See you on #scummvm!

--
Tobia Tesan