[Scummvm-devel] Merging Full Pipe engine?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 3 21:12:55 CEST 2013

Guys,

I think many of you know that I've been working for a while on the Full
Pipe engine. It is a nice Russian-made adventure which was also released in
German and English (though calling languages there is tough, since there is
just mumbling in the game).

The game itself is bizarre and very atmospheric. The closest well-known
thing which is similar to it is Samorost. I've been thinking about
supporting it for many years, and after my failed attempt to get the source
code, it stepped on my nerve and I started to work on the engine. john_doe
helped greatly with initial mapping, but these days he seemingly has no
time for ScummVM.

Currently I implemented something around 80% of core engine, and game logic
for the first room (they're hardcoded). And since the engine SLOC is close
to 10k lines, I'd prefer to work on it in-tree, so more eyes and platforms
have effect on it.

Any thoughts? Objections? Complaints?

Eugene