[Scummvm-devel] SaveLoadChooser.PageDisplay vs lowres themes

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Sat Jan 11 17:03:38 CET 2014

Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com> writes:

> I think the issue is that it actually tries to construct the grid based
> chooser which only works in non-lowres mode
> (SaveLoadChooser::selectChooser and getRequestedSaveLoadDialog should
> prevent that). The hack only makes sure that when you switch from hires
> to lowres ScummVM does not crash.
>
> I cannot reproduce how this chooser is opened in lowres mode for you (on
> desktop with -g1x). Do you have any instructions for that?

I didn't think to use -g1x, so what I did was to modify the resolution
attribute in the stx files to make classic_layout_lowres.stx be used
for 400.

However, if I revert that change and use -g1x as you suggest, I still
can reproduce the issue.

Note that I am using the classical theme (builtin).  Maybe that is the
difference?  (I'm running an uninstalled binary, without using
--themepath)

Also, I'm using "Load" from the in-game menu (SCUMM game), not from
the launcher.

  // Marcus