[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2014 is coming - Your ideas are important to us

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Sun Jan 19 19:04:50 CET 2014

Dear team members

As some of you already know, the application period of Google Summer of
Code 2014 will start in less than 2 weeks. We have started a very draft
version of our application form and updated the list of ideas and open
tasks, and we now need to know if some of you have some more task ideas.
We also need to know who is volunteering to mentor next summer, and who is
willing to be listed as a co-mentor or as a backup mentor. Don't be shy,
you can do it!

For the reference, here are the two lists I mentioned. Remember it's very
draft an incomplete!
GSoC 2014 ideas: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Ideas
Open tasks: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks

The deadline for applying to the next GSoC is 14 Feb 2014, so we have a
restricted amount of time left.

Thanks in advance to give us our opinion ASAP so we can take it into
account!

Best regards,
Arnaud