[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 release

Tobia Tesan tobia.tesan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:59:31 CEST 2014

Einar Johan Trøan Sømåen wrote:
> * Dirty Split suffers from an issue with the FMV videos atleast (they
> can desynch, and they lack subtitles, as Tobia hinted towards in the
> previous mail), other than that it should be completable.
Oh, yeah, the desync issue.
I tried to attack the problem, but eventually gave up because of lack of
time (including but not limited to: time to understand what's going on
in there).

I'd love to have another look at it in the distant future (I'm the kind
of guy who just doesn't like to admit defeat), but as I said I'm pretty
swamped right now.

However - wasn't the general consensus that the desync issue only
affected a small number of users with ludicrously slow machines and thus
not a high priority one?

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.tesan at gmail.com>