[Scummvm-devel] GSoC Denarius Engine

Fábio Albuquerque fabiocbalbuquerque at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:26:58 CET 2014

Hello,

I am a final year student from Brazil, pursuing BS in Computer Science and
selected as a Master Candidate in CS.

I was looking for some projects in the GSoC 2014 list and found this "
Denarius Engine" idea very important to the ScrummVM project. It would be
great to use my knowledge in C++ to contribute to a really cool open source
project like ScrummVM. I worked with Pascal in my first year, so it would
be good to remember those days. Also, to port a code to a new language must
be very challenging and exciting.

I am sure I can do this and feel very comfortable to work with C++, so I am
very willing to contribute to your organization as much as I can. I would
like to know If there is any other information that I could be reading to
improve my application. The documentation of the mentioned subsystems
(graphics, audio, input, etc) can be generated using Doxygen and the
refereed portability/style guidelines are
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Coding_Conventions and
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Code_Formatting_Conventions , right?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,