[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Your project is listed as a "Project of the Week" on SourceForge!

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 16 00:44:49 CEST 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Daniels <edaniels at slashdotmedia.com>
Date: 15 September 2014 23:31
Subject: Your project is listed as a "Project of the Week" on SourceForge!
To: Community Team <communityteam at slashdotmedia.com>

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth Daniels and I am the senior content editor for
SourceForge. I am writing to inform you that your project is featured as
Project of the Week and is listed on the front page of our site this week.
This means your project may be included in this month's Community Project of
the Month vote, depending on the number of downloads it gets.

Projects are chosen based on a variety of considerations, such as recent
releases, interesting blog activity, or other related things. Front page
features tend to result in increased traffic to your project page so you
may want to take this opportunity to make sure you have the latest project
description, screenshots, and project logo.

And, here is the link to the blog post notifying the community of your
accomplishment:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-of-the-week-september-15-2014

Thanks for being part of the SourceForge community! And best of luck.

--
Elizabeth Daniels
Senior Content Editor