[Scummvm-devel] Membership request

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 30 14:59:29 CEST 2014

Hi Lukasz

That's a really great news, I warmly welcome you in the team and wish you
all the best for your translation efforts (and for the rest). Don't
hesitate to ask for help, and to give some feedback to criezy who
coordinated the translation efforts.

I'm impatient to see your merge request for Galador! :)

Best regards,
Arnaud