[Scummvm-devel] A call for testers for new phpBB3 theme

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Dec 15 10:25:53 CET 2015

Hi Team,

phpBB3 theme for our forums is almost complete.

We wanted to move away from unsupported phpBB2 for years, and there were
several attempts to reimplement our cool ScummVM theme for that. md5
progressed the most, and his work is now picked up by Alex Klimenko.

Alex is in finishing the conversion, and now asks everyone to look into the
new conversion, and submit any bugs (preferably with screenshots), so they
could be addressed.

The website is: http://alexclemens.net/forum/index.php
The bugtracker is:
https://github.com/alexclemensua/scummvm-phpBB3-theme/issues