[Scummvm-devel] My Resignation

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Fri Dec 25 20:00:02 CET 2015

It's sad to see you leave this way, after such a great contribution to the
project (1.5 million lines of code! Man!).
Despite of what you said, I hope you'll reconsider your decision and come
back to the project.
If it doesn't happen, I wish you the best for your fork, your projects and
Real Life...

Best regards,
Arnaud