[Scummvm-devel] More prominence to ScummVM on GOG.com site

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Feb 10 15:32:45 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to find out a way to display ScummVM link more prominent
on GOG.com site than before.

Sigh, it took me "just" 6 years to do that.

To remind you, previously in order to find that out, you needed to find a
link "Our thanks" on the very bottom of their pages, and then find us among
the lost list of open source software. It became especially problematic
with their previous version of site when (designers rule), the link became
very dim and hardly noticeable (they fixed that now too).

Now every ScummVM-backed game has a link "This game is powered by
ScummVM.", which is really nice of them.

The change was put live around 1st of February, e.g. a week ago.

Eugene