[Scummvm-devel] setlocale() doesn't work at Symbian

Fiodar Strizhniou fedor_qd at mail.ru
Tue Feb 17 14:06:00 CET 2015

I create bugreport month ago about bad colours in most scenes in Zvision engine games. I get point to wrong setlocale() settings in some backends. I create and run test app. Nothing works(see screenshot). Also i have read somewhere in Symbian Sdk docs what setlocale doesnt work at Symbian.
Always yours, Strizhniou Fedor.
С уважением, Стрижнёв Фёдор.

исходное сбщ