[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 104, Issue 13

m_kiewitz at scummvm.org m_kiewitz at scummvm.org
Mon Feb 23 13:11:19 CET 2015

King's Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest and Quest for Glory don't have it either. Granted Space Quest 6, Police Quest 4 and QfG 4 are not supported yet.

King's Quest is definitely fully supported even the hires Windows 3.11 version and "Powered by ScummVM" is nowhere to be found.

> Would be nice if they gave similar attribution to DOSBox.
>
> Do Fate of Atlantis and Sam & Max not use ScummVM? They don't have the
>
> attribution.
>
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I finally managed to find out a way to display ScummVM link more prominent
>
> > on GOG.com site than before.
> >
> > Sigh, it took me "just" 6 years to do that.
> >
> > To remind you, previously in order to find that out, you needed to find
> > link "Our thanks" on the very bottom of their pages, and then
> find us among
> > the lost list of open source software. It became especially problematic
>
> > with their previous version of site when (designers rule), the link
> became
> > very dim and hardly noticeable (they fixed that now too).
> >
> > Now every ScummVM-backed game has a link "This game is powered
> by
> > ScummVM.", which is really nice of them.
> >
> > The change was put live around 1st of February, e.g. a week ago.
> >

> > Eugene

Termine finden leicht gemacht "bookmeetings.com"

Appointments scheduled easy "bookmeetings.com"