[Scummvm-devel] Broken tool links on Wiki

Robert Megone robert.megone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:38:06 CET 2015

Happy 2015!

I just noticed that my long term faithful host seems to have decided to
nuke my hosting at some point in the last few years, I guess that's the
price I pay for not using it regularly enough.

I was hosting(with permission) some tools for extracting the data track
from the TG16 version of Loom, namely:

DumpCD command line tool
DumpCD Windows GUI tool
DumpCD Linux binary - dumpcd-bin-0.1.tar.bz2
Linux dumpcd source
TurboRip - TurboRipV100.rar

I'm embarassed to say that the wiki links to these in two places and this
appears to have been pointed out by Torbjörn back in 2011(
http://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/mailman/message/28171125/ ):

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-LoomTG16
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User_Manual/Appendix:_Tools#extract_loom_tg16

It appears as though the link to the MakeFont utility here is also broken:

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-FMT_FNT

I'm currently in possession of most of the files and trying to track down
the rest of the dumpcd files, though I would like to apologise for the
broken links. Can I send these to somebody to host in a more appropriate
place?

I'm happy to fix the wiki links but don't have access to any hosting at the
moment.

Robert Megone