[Scummvm-devel] Discworld distribution. How to proceed?

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 26 01:06:05 CEST 2016

The point is there was no actual freeware release of Discworld 1 & 2 in
the past, or even license offering rights. The previous chance of
freeware release would have only been possible as long as Terry
Pratchett was alive.

Games (i.e. Betrayal at Krondor) have only been offered for free for
limited time in the past, due to rights changes too.

Any future freeware release of Discworld 1 & 2 would require permission
from the current rights holder (Rhianna Pratchett) to be covered legally.