No subject

Fri Aug 26 13:14:27 CEST 2016

look
like

#ifdef WIN32
    if (game.features & GF_AUDIOTRACKS) {
        // Figure out the full path name to a data file. If there is no
        // "path" setting in the config file, use GetCurrentDirectory() =
        // figure out the current directory.

        // Extract the "drive" part of the path name. Everything up to =
and
        // including the first backslash? Or is there already a function
        // to do this?

        if (GetDriveType(drive) =3D=3D DRIVE_CDROM) {
            // Display a prominent warning message saying that the user
            // appears to be running a game with CD audio tracks =
directly
            // from the CD and that this is known to cause problems on =
some
            // systems, but allow him to continue if he really wants to.

        }
    }
#endif

The check could be made in Engine_SCUMM_create().

Of course, we'd probably have to do something similar for the Goblins =
engine,
so it might be a good idea to put most of the code somewhere where it =
can be
reused.

I'm not quite familiar enough with Windows programming to do this =
myself,
though.

Torbj=F6rn