No subject

Fri Aug 26 13:14:27 CEST 2016

people understand how to use it.

--=20
Peter

------=_Part_4533_29213660.1127291736702

On 9/21/05, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">James 'Ender' Brown</b> <<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:ender at scummvm.org">ender at scummvm.org</a>> wrote:<div><span =
class=3D"gmail_quote"></span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"bor=
der-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-=
left: 1ex;">
Heres my proposed forum, FYI.<br><br><a href=3D"http://forums.scummvm.org/i=
 mailing list - Please do not use this forum for<br>actual discussion, sinc=
e no decision to switch from SourceForge forums
lockquote><div><br>
Looks nice. Make sure someone has volonteered to moderate it before
starting it up though. There will be at least one variant of "where do
I download all the games" per day. Without an alert moderator that
quickly degenreates from "Go away!" to "We can't tell you bu=
t put try
these words in Google" to "Here's the URL to my =FCber-warez site=
 and
click here to get a free iPod!". From experience this problem is bigge=
with PHPBB2 simply because more people understand how to use it.<br>
Peter<br>

------=_Part_4533_29213660.1127291736702--