[Scummvm-devel] Bug tracker moved

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:22:24 CEST 2016

Great work, well done!
I like the github integration feature :)

For the record: There was an idea to use Redmine for bug tracking, but I
never had the time to work on it properly :(

The end result with Trac is very good, once again, great work!

Regards
Filippos

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Peter Bozsó <uruk at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Very nice work, thanks Willem! :)
>
> Peter (uruk)
>
> On 17 August 2016 at 01:44, Alex Bevilacqua <alex at alexbevi.com> wrote:
>
>> Great work guys!
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016, 5:55 PM Willem Jan Palenstijn <wjp at usecode.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> After a long wait, we've finally migrated our bug tracker to Trac. You
>>> can find
>>> the new tracker here:
>>>
>>> https://bugs.scummvm.org
>>>
>>> The user accounts are connected to github via OAuth2, and using the
>>> "GitHub
>>> login" button at the top-right should get you logged in.
>>>

>>> IMPORTANT: After doing that for the first time, make sure to go to your
>>> account
>>> Preferences, and set up an email address so you can receive
>>> notifications.
>>>

>>> All data has been imported from SourceForge, and for everyone with
>>> access to
>>> our main github repository, I've already linked your old SourceForge bug
>>> tracker account with your github account.
>>>
>>> Anyone else can email me with your SF and github account names, and I
>>> will
>>> merge them in Trac.
>>>

>>> Please let me know if you run into any strange issues, or things that can
>>> be improved. There's a lot we can adjust, and I expect we'll be improving
>>> things gradually the coming time.
>>>

>>> -Willem Jan

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde