[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.8.0 release status: branched

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sat Feb 6 00:27:14 CET 2016

Hi Eugene, hi Team,

I will throw the question in there: do we want to do a release of the ScummVM tools as well for 1.8.0?

I went quickly over the commits since the previous release (and that was quick, there are not a lot of them) to update the News file and it include the following items:
  - Add a tool to compress Tony Tough's ADP files.
  - Add extraction and packing tools for The Prince and the Coward.
  - Fix detection and decoding of BS1 big endian speech data in compress_sword1.
  - Fix inputs handling for extract_gob_stk.

Thierry