[Scummvm-devel] AGI Apple IIgs testing

M. Kiewitz m_kiewitz at scummvm.org
Sun Feb 14 13:17:48 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

Does anyone own Apple IIgs versions of AGI games? It would be really helpful, if
someone could help me test them.
And if that's not the case, it would be helpful to even get through regular AGI
games (PC versions).

For the Apple IIgs versions, SQ1, SQ2 and LSL1 were already tested and work
fine. If there are speed issues, one should see a warning in the console window.
In that case please write down the room number, where it happened. I guess
Manhunter 1 will probably the worst one and I will try to get through it. The
others should probably work pretty well.
Manhunter 2 was never released on Apple IIgs, so a regular PC playthrough would
be fine.

It seems that sadly no users want to test them.

Kind Regards
  Martin Kiewitz