[Scummvm-devel] GSoC application

Peter Bozsó uruk at scummvm.org
Thu Feb 18 13:23:30 CET 2016

Hey all! :)

First of all I am absolutely for RogueVM and it's branching off of ScummVM.
I think it's a great project and a it'd pretty attractive thing for GSoC
students.
I am also volunteering this year as a mentor for this
<http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Ideas_2016#Cloud_integration> task
that I added myself to the list. (Also I'll be only available three
days/week and only a couple of hours during those days, so it'd be very
good if someone could co-mentor that task besides me!)

Cheers,
Peter