[Scummvm-devel] I am trying to add a tools to unpack/extract and pack of data files of Beneath a Steel Sky

Miguel de Dios Matias tres.14159 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:50:28 CET 2016

Hi.

Some friends and me have thought to translate the english speech files
of this game to spanish. Off course the new data files we will want to
license under Creative Commons.

The first step it is the extraction of sound files from the data
files. And I am in this job now
(https://github.com/mdtrooper/scummvm-tools/tree/b_steel_sky_unpack_and_pack).

I know that it is a hard job and I think that the time to complete it
will be at least a pair of months, but it is funny.

This afternoon, some people helped me in the official irc channel to
know some details of source code, thanks.

Regards.