[Scummvm-devel] Game testings

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Jul 24 23:47:15 CEST 2016

Hi Alex,

I think that would be a good change, although it would be good if we could enforce some consistency at least for official releases, but maybe also in the way to format non-official ones (and we would need to decide what that is: do we want the git hash or not? '1.9pre' or '1.9.0-git c331147' or the exact version that appears in the launcher such as '1.9.0git2727-g8380023'?). But maybe a label indicating what is expected would be sufficient.
Or would it be possible to have a free field, but with completion proposing the official releases when the user start to type something. Or maybe completion proposing all versions already entered by users in the database (that is what we have in an internal product at work, but that can result in a huge number of propositions).

Thierry