[Scummvm-devel] Game testings

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:17:48 CEST 2016

Not bad for a start.

   - The calendar item at the release creating is behaving weird, it was
   not obvious on the date format, and I got "date cannot be blank", while the
   data was there.
   - Release numbers in the log are shown as object references.
   - Unexpected requirement to provide comments at the game testing.
   - No way to specify date of the test, except "now".
   - Would be convenient to be able to jump to the entry right from the log.
   - List of releases would be nice to have the release in our conventional
   format, e.g. 1.8.0 instead of the current 3 columns.
   - Would be nice to list log for each user in their profile, as well as
   overall statistics "10 tests".
   - Need a conventional, preferably table-driven way of mass-adding
   supported games associated with single release.
   - Games may have several releases on several platforms, so we need
   another level of hierarchy there.

In general, I like it.

Eugene