[Scummvm-devel] bug tracker

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Sat Mar 12 22:12:12 CET 2016

Hi all,

As part of the migration away from SourceForge, I've set up an experimental
Trac instance containing bug data imported from SourceForge.  (Data from last
weekend.)

For authentication, it uses github accounts.

I've added all people with write access to our main github repo as developers
on this trac instance, and all github users will be able to submit bugs.

All old accounts are prefixed by SF (i.e., SF/user). I can manually
reconnect these old usernames with github accounts.  (For a final import, I
will do this automatically for all devs at least.)

You can find the test instance at:

https://bugs.scummvm.org

(The "https" is important, as the github authentication requires it.)

Please try it out, and let me know how it behaves.

-Willem Jan