[Scummvm-devel] GSOC: Cloud integration

Fiodar fedor_qd at mail.ru
Sat Mar 19 11:28:37 CET 2016

 I want to add cloud integration to scummvm.
My proposal contain two sub-task:
1) secure connections to server
2) work with servers

First sub-task:
I propose OpenSSL for secure connections and own certstore distributed with app.
Certstore is file with stored Certification Authority (CA) certificates. I think Firefox sertificates list is what we needed. List CA sertificates stored at  https://mozillacaprogram.secure.force.com/CA/IncludedCACertificateReport .
 Backend' authors may choose between static or dynamic linking with OpenSSL.
 Login/passwords may be stored in encrypted file and later used in connections to servers instead manual input.
Of course user should have choise to not remember passwords at all.

Second sub-task:
Reading manuals, stackoferflow etc. Here tips for dropbox:  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21841362/dropbox-sync-api-for-c and here - https://github.com/Dwii/Dropbox-C/tree/master/Dropbox

Stryzhniou Fiodar
Стрижнёв Федор