[Scummvm-devel] Proposed ScummVM 1.8.1 schedule

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Mon May 2 13:48:37 CEST 2016

Hi Eugene

The schedule looks fine to me.
I suggest we keep all the insufficiently d games from v1.8.0 to the list

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Release_Testing/1.8.0
So, I'd say at the very least:
- Manhunter II
- Mickey's Space Adventure
- Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood
- Future War (CD)
- Labyrinth of Time

Plus of course all the games which had a bunch of bugs fixed

Best regards,
Arnaud