[Scummvm-devel] Game testings

Alex Bevilacqua alex at alexbevi.com
Tue May 24 13:57:29 CEST 2016

Ok cool. I'll see what i can get done tonight and tomorrow night and throw
it up on Heroku for you guys.

I'm thinking of including the following initially:

* basic user management and user roles (admin, maintainer, user)
* basic administration (manage scummvm version, create/manage games)
* allow game variations (language, platform, version)
* comments!
* activity stream (comments, updates/additions to platform ... etc)

I figure that's ambitious enough for now, and if I can actually deliver
should give you a feel for what this could be (and if it would fit into the
scummvm online ecosystem)

I'll post all the code to github as it takes shape.