[Scummvm-devel] Cloud Support

Luc Schrijvers begasus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:11:36 CEST 2016

Make failed on me not finding getifaddrs, adding #elif defined _BSD_SOURCE
in the localwebserver.cpp file after line 298 fixed that issue on Haiku,
but when I try to start the server in ScummVM I get the local address
0.0.0.0 ... (and in Terminal it shows me "WARNING: LocalWebserver: Failed
to resolve IP with the default way!"
Also Haiku is missing xdg-utils to use xdg-open ... "/bin/sh: xdg-open:
command not found"
Any pointers that I could use?