[Scummvm-devel] Cloud Support

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:46:07 CEST 2016

On 5 September 2016 at 21:11, Luc Schrijvers <begasus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Make failed on me not finding getifaddrs, adding #elif defined _BSD_SOURCE
> in the localwebserver.cpp file after line 298 fixed that issue on Haiku,
> but when I try to start the server in ScummVM I get the local address
> 0.0.0.0 ... (and in Terminal it shows me "WARNING: LocalWebserver: Failed
> to resolve IP with the default way!"

Do you have a reliable way of determining current IP address of the
machine? That is the function to use here.

> Also Haiku is missing xdg-utils to use xdg-open ... "/bin/sh: xdg-open:
> command not found"
> Any pointers that I could use?

Do you have a way of opening an arbitrary URL in a local browser on the
machine? This is the one which you need to implement here. Most probably
you need to put it into openurl-beos.cpp or similar.

Eugene