[Scummvm-devel] Cloud Support

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 6 02:02:21 CEST 2016

Hello packagers,

One more point to notes: if you are building with SDL_net, and thus enabling the local webserver, you will need to distribute wwwroot.zip with the application. It contains files used by the local webserver. The code will look for it in the same place as it looks for scummmodern.zip, so installing it in the same place should work. I have added this in the install target for several ports today, but I probably missed others. So please check yours and update it if needed. The source archive to copy is dists/networking/wwwroot.zip.

Thierry