[Scummvm-devel] Introduction of a Newbie to the world of Open Source

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Tue Mar 14 00:35:28 CET 2017

Hello,

Our IRC channel is a good place to start to contact us and ask questions, although you might have to be patient as developers are not always available.
You also have a lot of information on our wiki. To start with you can have a look at:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/Project_Rules
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Tips_From_Past_GSoC%27ers
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code/GSoC_Ideas_2017

Then to start playing with the code take a look at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Developer_Central