[Scummvm-devel] GSoC student: Brief self-Introduction

SIMEI YIN roseline.yin at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:58:48 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm Simei YIN, a Chinese student from University of Technology of Compiègne
in France. I'm majoring in Computer Science and very eager to join game
industry later for career.

I'm thrilled to be accepted by GSoC 2017 and be able contribute to project
ScummVM. What I'm going to work on for the next few months is to add a new
2D point & click game engine Sludge Engine <https://opensludge.github.io/>
and full support for Out of Order
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Order_(video_game)>, which is an
award-winning game released for free to show case this engine.

Thanks for the trust that has been put in me and I'm looking forward to
working as a member of your team.

Link to my blog : yinsimei.wordpress.com
Link to my github repository : https://github.com/yinsimei/scummvm

Best regards,
Simei YIN