[Scummvm-devel] Revisiting coding convention for empty loop body

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sat Apr 21 15:19:30 CEST 2018

Hi Adrian,

Although I have no recollection of the discussion you linked to, it looks like using {} is what I suggested back then, and I have not changed my mind since then. In addition of silencing the compiler warning, and being compact, it also in my opinion makes it more obvious to a human reading the code that this is intentional than using a space. So I would also vote for this option.

Thierry