[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Wed Feb 14 10:01:52 CET 2018

Hi Parth,

We are very honoured that you consider spending some valuable time with us
this summer!

As you may have seen on our idea page, the potential mentors are
"EJ"/somaen and Pawel/Aquadran.
If you're interested to learn a bit more about the targetted games, please
have a look on http://res.dead-code.org/doku.php/games:start
The potential targets are all the games tagged "2.5D" and "3D". Some of
them are freeware, I guess it'll come handy. ;)

Somaen and Aquadran will provide you some more details about the task, but
you may already have also a look at the codebase on
https://github.com/residualvm/residualvm

Thanks again for your interest! I wish you the best for your application
form and for the GSoC! :)

Best regards,
Strangerke / Arnaud