[Scummvm-devel] PR for Mission Supernova Engine

Colin Snover scummvm-devel at zetafleet.com
Thu Jan 4 04:55:55 CET 2018

Joe,

Congratulations on this huge milestone, and thanks for all the hard work
you have put into the engine! I may not be able to get to a review any
time soon, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the work
you’ve done and I am also looking forward to seeing it get finished up
and landed.

Best,

On 2018-01-03 18:24, Joe Winzer wrote:
> Good news everyone,
>
> Over the course of last year's GSoC I ported Mission Supernova, a scifi
> themed adventure to ScummVM. Fortunately the source code was provided to
> us and the game was uploaded by the developer as freeware on his website
> http://outpost.simplicity.de/
>
> The current state is the following,
>     	Part 1 is completable
>     	Intro music reverb still buggy
>     	Scrolling text is missing
> 	Part 2 WIP
>     	Translation for part 1 and 2 is done but needs to be polished
>
> So far it has only be tested on Linux x86 so it is in need of
> playtesting, especially on big endian systems.
> More information can be found on the pull request page
> https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/1101
>

> Looking forward to your bug reports and suggestions!

Colin Snover
https://zetafleet.com