[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> c5061d2fde623f921c10125adb4687fdfe38384b
lordhoto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:33:57 CET 2012
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
c5061d2fde DOCS: Remove Debian build instructions.
Author: Johannes Schickel (lordhoto at scummvm.org)
DOCS: Remove Debian build instructions.
We don't have "make deb" anymore. If we want to have instructions on how to
build Debian packages with the debian files we have in dists we should just
write new instructions.
diff --git a/README b/README
index 7c8dbd3..cbd160a 100644
@@ -2105,16 +2105,6 @@ debug messages (see http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/debugview.shtml).
* Please refer to:
- Debian GNU/Linux:
- * Install the packages 'build-essential', 'fakeroot', 'debhelper',
- and 'libsdl1.2-dev' on your system.
- * Install any of these packages (optional): 'libvorbis-dev' (for Ogg
- Vorbis support), 'libasound2-dev' (for ALSA sequencer support),
- 'libmad0-dev' (for MAD MP3 support), 'zlib1g-dev' (for compressed
- saves support).
- * Run 'make deb'.
- * Finally run 'dpkg -i ../scummvm-cvs*deb', and you're done.
Mac OS X:
* Make sure you have the developer tools installed.
* The SDL developer package for OS X available on the SDL web site is
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs