[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> 4dc1cdfb63a25f37da94d6f093302dcedbfac923
m_kiewitz at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 8 02:20:29 CET 2016
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
4dc1cdfb63 NEWS: Remove kq6 line about RAVE support
Author: Martin Kiewitz (m_kiewitz at users.sourceforge.net)
NEWS: Remove kq6 line about RAVE support
Was actually implemented end of 2013, so it already was in 1.7.0.
I think I need some sleep.
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 8c8197c..fc1deca 100644
@@ -76,10 +76,9 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- A lot of fixes for original game script bugs that also occurred when
using the original interpreter.
KQ6 (Dual Mode), LSL5, QfG1 (EGA), QfG1 (VGA), QfG2, QfG3, SQ1, SQ4 (CD)
- - Improved animations/lip-sync in kq6, when using hires portraits
- (full RAVE support now). Also defaulting to hires version now.
- Restoring from the ScummVM in-game menu should now work all the time.
- Improve support for Japanese PC-9801 games.
+ - Default to hi-res version of KQ6, changeable using engine-option
- Major improvements to Korean versions text rendering.
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs