[Scummvm-devel] Fw: Completed DOTT

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Mon Apr 8 09:13:07 CEST 2002

Hi Tuomo,
        It's best to file bug reports on the main website, at
http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/. Strigeus is no longer working on ScummVM
(unfortunatly - the guy is a reverse engineering genius! :) so emailing
him won't accomplish much!

Are you trying this with the latest daily build? I can't replicate the
stability bugs myself, and they both sound like things which were fixed
long ago.

As for the Maniac Mansion subgame - all DOTT really does is spawn a
subprocess running the original Maniac Mansion. and ScummVM doesn't
support Maniac Mansion yet, so cannot do this. It's some months off, at
best!

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]